HOME> Community> Notice
페이스북 트위터 공유하기 화면인쇄

Notice

The 3rd Anyang International Youth Film Festival Announces the Award Winners

2018-09-11

Name영화제관리자

Hit164

<The 3rd Anyang International Youth Film Festival Announces the Award Winners>

The summer night’s festival in which ‘imagination turns into reality’ is over. Once again, I would like to thank all of you who joined this beautiful journey. AIYouth will never stop its passion for offering precious memories to you. It will also pay attention to and support young filmmakers for their dreams. I’m looking forward to the 4<sup>th</sup> AIYouth in 2019 and I promise I will do my part to make it a better event. Thank you.

CHOI Jonghyun(Festival Director)

- Competition (Under 19)

Blue Whale Award(Best Picture Prize, Trophy & a cash prize of KRW 2,000,000) : Get it Beauty (Director LEE Yeseung)

Humpback Whale A(Excellence Award, Trophy & a cash prize of KRW 1,500,000) : Su-yeon (Director LIM Siyeon)

Sperm Whale Award(Special Jury Prize, Trophy & a cash prize of KRW 1,000,000) : The Group of Idleness (Director Anna Jakubowska)

Sperm Whale Award(Popularity Award, Trophy & a cash prize of KRW 500,000) : B Twisted (Director HYEON Sumin, LEE Seungyi)

- Competition (Under 24)

Blue Whale Award(Best Picture Prize, Trophy & a cash prize of KRW 4,000,000) : God's Acre (Director Pablo Adiego)

Humpback Whale A(Best Picture Prize, Trophy & a cash prize of KRW 3,000,000)  : Colour Cage (Director Daniel Reascos)

Sperm Whale Award(Special Jury Prize, Trophy & a cash prize of KRW 2,000,000) : The Chant of the Rocks (Director Tatiana Cantalejo)

Sperm Whale Award(Popularity Award, Trophy & a cash prize of KRW 1,000,000) : The Day I Hate to Go to School (Director KIM Sujung)

<Competition Juries Comments>

- OH Sungyun

I was pleased to see many films that showed affection and attention to the vulnerable social groups. I am proud of you, young directors, and sincerely support you all. I’m in the major film industry, but I’ve never stopped making films about the society, people, and social minorities and they have been successful. I hope those in the film industry from home and abroad could continue to communicate and band together at the venue like AIYouth to make a better world through films. I also wish AIYouth continued success.

YOON Yongah

I’ve watched films submitted to AIYouth for the past five to six years. I think story and quality of films are getting better year after year, which is encouraging. This year’s films in the ‘Under 24’ section were technically well-made compared to the ones in the ‘Under 19’ section. However, I couldn’t find any novelty, challenging spirits and sharp perspective about the society in them. I hope young film directors could grow up to be a competent leader in the commercial film industry, rather than making films following the conventional filmmaking rules.

PARK Hyeonjin

I was happy to see many films in which some characters major films do not highlight or portray stereotypically were depicted from directors’ own perspective. Watching natural and honest stories created by teenage film directors, I could feel what the commercial films have been missing when describing teenage characters. However, some of the films were disappointing as their endings were so simple. In other words, they showed nothing but an educated view of the world. I encourage and expect that young filmmakers think harder about what message they want to deliver and make films with their own language.

Prev The 3rd Anyang International Youth Film Festival Announcing the Winners
Next There is no next post.

이 페이지에서 제공하는 정보에 대하여 어느 정도 만족하셨습니까?

[평균 0점 /0명 참여]
평가